Ryan's youngest sister, Ashley, kindly asked me to take her family pictures. The few below are some of my favorites, isn't their little one Dallin super adorable? Feel free to share your opinion and I am open to as much practice as I can get, just in case anyone needs their pictures taken! Thanks again Ashley, David and Dallin it was fun!
Great job! They look awesome! Ya know in 6 months or so I will have a newborn who will need pics and of course we will need an updated family pic too!! Come practice all you want!!
Great job! They look awesome! Ya know in 6 months or so I will have a newborn who will need pics and of course we will need an updated family pic too!! Come practice all you want!!
ReplyDeleteThose turned out awesome! You're really talented!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job. They look really good!
ReplyDelete