7.21.2009

Our first camping trip all together!

We decided it was time for us to take the kids and go camping. We found a cute campground right next to the Duchesne River, it was BEAUTIFUL! The kids were so much fun and it made the whole trip. We found out that the dogs weren't really the outdoorsy type, but we wore them out enough they didn't get up for two days after we got home! I can't wait to take them again, I think we need to make it a tradition!


The kids used their pocket knives to carve walking sticks....

Enjoying the Duchesne River

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. cute pics but what were you thinking getting up at three in the morning ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda! I saw you had a blog from your fb, so I thought I'd snoop and check it out. ;) Cute pics...looks like you guys had a ton of fun camping! The boys are getting so big. I can't believe it. Feel free to snoop about mine. I hope you don't mind that I put you on my friend roll, so I can check back!

    Dusty

    ReplyDelete